Participation in the EEHSP is a great way to make friends, feel more connected and be involved in your child’s education. Each EEHSP participant is important and helps to maintain our organization to benefit our children, school and our community. Volunteering doesn’t have to mean a huge time commitment on your part. We even have some activities that don’t involve coming to school at all. Every families’ schedule and availability is unique, we have many opportunities to fit your time and interests. Even an hour or two can make a big difference!
Permanent link to this article: http://eehsp.org/committees/
- National Parent Involvement Day – November 15th November 14, 2018
- Fall Spartan Spiritwear Sale! November 12, 2018
- Sign Up Now for the Springfield Talent Show 2019! October 21, 2018
- 1st Grade Family Fun Night – Science Fun with the Franklin Institute October 20, 2018
- Sold Out! Harlem Wizards vs. Spartan All-Stars – 11/3! October 19, 2018