Participation in the EEHSP is a great way to make friends, feel more connected and be involved in your child’s education. Each EEHSP participant is important and helps to maintain our organization to benefit our children, school and our community. Volunteering doesn’t have to mean a huge time commitment on your part. We even have some activities that don’t involve coming to school at all. Every families’ schedule and availability is unique, we have many opportunities to fit your time and interests. Even an hour or two can make a big difference!
Permanent link to this article: http://eehsp.org/committees/
- Support our Schools When you Shop – Amazon Smile, Box Tops & Giant A+ Rewards! December 6, 2019
- Congratulations to our 2019 Fall Box Tops Winners December 1, 2019
- Springfield’s Got Talent – February 8th, 3pm & 7pm November 30, 2019
- Spirit Sticks Now Available via Back Pack Mail October 12, 2019
- Attention 5th Grade Families! September 23, 2019