Participation in the EEHSP is a great way to make friends, feel more connected and be involved in your child’s education. Each EEHSP participant is important and helps to maintain our organization to benefit our children, school and our community. Volunteering doesn’t have to mean a huge time commitment on your part. We even have some activities that don’t involve coming to school at all. Every families’ schedule and availability is unique, we have many opportunities to fit your time and interests. Even an hour or two can make a big difference!
Permanent link to this article: http://eehsp.org/committees/
- Schools Canceled until April 13 March 18, 2020
- Spring Spirit Wear Sale extended until Friday, March 27, 2020. March 8, 2020
- Get Involved! Join EEHSP! January 21, 2020
- Attention 5th Grade Families! January 20, 2020
- Support our Schools When you Shop – Amazon Smile, Box Tops & Giant A+ Rewards! December 6, 2019