Hi Families!! If you aren’t aware, Teacher Appreciation Week (May 4-8) is this week! It looks a little different this year, but our awesome teachers still definitely deserve all the appreciation and special thanks we can send their way! Class parents may decide to organize something at a classroom level, but students can also recognize their teachers individually as well if they’d like. *Participation is optional.
Try a couple of fun, easy ideas here:
- Send an e-card using https://hallmarkecards.com/ecards/collections/teacher.
- Send and eGift Card from Amazon. They can shop for whatever they would like and the balance on the card never expires.
- Make a fun video, picture, or record a song for your teacher to let them know you think they are great!!
- Let your teacher know your favorite classroom memory from the year. Draw them a picture or send them a message!!
- Show them a special picture during your next class meeting!
- Have your child write a letter to his/her teacher and email it to him/her. This can be an especially heartfelt gesture if the teacher taught your child how to write this year.
- Print and take a picture of or email a word cloud poster for your teacher about why he or she is special.