Calling all 3rd to 5th grade girls! The Girls on the Run experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates movement and running consists of two 90-minute sessions every week February – May. We encourage families to register ONLY if their child can participate BOTH days each week for the full lesson.
Girls on the Run at Erdenheim!
December 11, 2017
Permanent link to this article: http://eehsp.org/2017/12/11/girls-on-the-run-at-erdenheim/
- EEHSP Parent Survey January 21, 2019
- Children with Special Needs in Springfield Township Parent Support Group January 18, 2019
- Parents’ Night Out at AR Workshop, Chestnut Hill! January 17, 2019
- Halligan’s/EEHSP Dine and Donate Night January 12, 2019
- 2019 Box Tops Challenge January 10, 2019
5:00 pm Halligan’s/EEHSP Dine and Donate... @ Halligan's Irish Pub
Halligan’s/EEHSP Dine and Donate... @ Halligan's Irish Pub
Jan 24 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Come join the fun! Present this flyer (dine-in only) and 10% of your food bill will be donated to the EEHSP!
6:30 pm Parents’ Night Out at AR Workshop @ AR Workshop
Parents’ Night Out at AR Workshop @ AR Workshop
Feb 7 @ 6:30 pm
5:00 pm Erdenheim Book Fair – Family Night @ Erdenheim Gymnasium
Erdenheim Book Fair – Family Night @ Erdenheim Gymnasium
Mar 6 @ 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm